In the year 1952, only a few years after independence, a handful of visionaries got together and formed Sanatan Dharam Shabha with the purpose to help society in the best possible way. They dreamt of building a school for the upliftment of the underpriviliged girl child.
The construction of school began in 1961. The school that has the modest beginning as "Sanskrit Vidyalaya" , in tents with a handful of students, over a period of few years was upgraded to Senior Secondary School, with the name , catering to more than 1000 students and it spread over an area of 18200 sq. ft. wit a magnificent building comprising of spacious rooms, well equipped labs and all modern facilities required for a school.